Constellation: Lyr, Her
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
First time I used a newly acquired OIII filter, I decided to try it on
some planetaries.

NGC 6210 in Hercules was much easier to view with the filter than
without with its disk showing much better. M57 in Lyra was also
greatly enhanced by the filter with a much better contrast than
before. The seeing prevented a longer session today.
--
Optional related URLs: http://home.wxs.nl/~geldo006/home.html