Constellation: Her
Data: mag 11.6  size 3'.0 x 1'.4
Position: RA 16:43  DEC +36:50
Despite minor moon interference and summer twilight conditions the sky was very
transparent and quite dark.

Found with some difficulty near M13 but once found pretty easy to see at 98X
and 203X. Slightly elongated but no details seen. I saw a starlike nucleus
which I later learned to be a mag 13 star in the foreground right near the
center of this galaxy.

There is a sketch on this object on my homepage: URL mentioned below.
--
Optional related URLs: http://home.wxs.nl/~geldo006/home.html