Constellation: Oph
Data: mag 4.6  size 27'.0
Position: RA 18:28  DEC +06:34
Easily found cluster in Ophiuchus. Bright, large and sparsely concentrated
cluster in a rich low power field making it hard to tell where the cluster
ends.

Best views of NGC 6633 are at 49X and 98X. Not seen well at 203X due to its size
and loose concentration. There is a pair of equally bright stars in the center
and a compact group of about a dozen stars to the NW, although they may not
be part of the cluster itself.

There is a sketch on this object on my homepage: URL mentioned below.
--
Optional related URLs: http://home.wxs.nl/~geldo006/home.html