Constellation: CMa
Data: mag  3.5 5.36m*, 5.3/7 size 42', sep 99"
Position: RA: 07:24, Dec: -32:11
I have an observation of Collinder 140, which I have called
"The Tuft in the Tail of the Dog" for years.  An obvious,
naked eye grouping.  It is at  7hr 24min and -32 12.
--
Col 140 is a very large open cluster I have called The Tuft in the
tail of the dog. There is a naked eye fuzzy spot at the end of the