Constellation: Ant
Data: mag 12.5 (egs)  size 90'?
Position: 10:30? -35:20?
Sentinel Star Gaze 99 - Big Success
--
I move on to a galaxy group in Antlia, Abell 4712. Even this
group of distant galaxies that is only 10 degrees above the
horizon shows six galaxies that are pretty easy seen at 150X.
--
[I was unable to find a catalog entry for A4712 (presumably
from the expanded Southern catalog published in the 1970s?),