Constellation: AQR
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
Beautiful object. Very bright blob with spikes coming out of a flattened disk.
The disk is not smooth and exibhits some shades. Central star not so obvious,
but clearly visible because of the high surface brightness of the nebula. OIII
filter gives a somehow different image, but the object doesn't change
dramatically. After this observation my girlfriend was frozen (up in the
mountains can get very cold by night! -never forget some hot tea-) and I had to
come back.
--
Optional related URLs: