Constellation: Lyra,Cygnus
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
 Just general observing I was able to "split" Beta Cygni ( Alberio )
with the 20x60's. I then looked at M57 the Ring Nebula in Lyrae.
it was seen as a very small faint oval.
 I am about 3 1/2 miles from the center of downtown and I can see
faint stars to 5.5 on good clear nights. Not bad for a city dweller.
--
Optional related URLs: http://www.atm.dal.ca/~andromed