Constellation: Aur
Data: mag 11.3  size 4'.0
Position: RA 05:31  DEC +34:15
A fuzzy star at 49X, this object is seen as a fuzzy ball of very faint stars
with a nebulous glow around it. I was expecting an open cluster and noted the
nebulous appearance. Only later did I find out that this cluster is enveloped
in a nebula confirming my observation.

Very difficult to see at 98X, slightly better at 203X. Very compact group
of stars.

There is a sketch on this object on my homepage: URL mentioned below.
--
Optional related URLs: http://home.wxs.nl/~geldo006/home.html