(IAAC) Obj: NGC 4361 (Lawn Sprinkler nebula) - Inst: 10" fast dob

NOTE: David is not a current IAAC subscriber. So if you follow up,
please MANUALLY put 'KA0CZC@navix.net' in your reply's "Cc:" line!

Lew Gramer <owner-netastrocatalog@atmob.org>

Observer: David W Knisely
Your skills: Advanced (many years)
Date/time of observation: April 2000
Location of site:
Site classification: Exurban
Sky darkness: Unknown
Seeing: Unknown
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 10" fast dob
Magnification: 70x, 220x
Filter(s): None, DeepSky, UHC, OIII, Hbeta
Object(s): NGC 4361 (Lawn Sprinkler nebula)
Category: Planetary nebula.
Class: 3a+2
Constellation: Crv