Constellation: Hya
Data: mag 12.0 9.63m*; size 938"x636"
Position: 12:53:41.4 -22:51:42
Low surface brightness planetary in Hya.
As the Cowboys around here say, "I was fixin to observe Abell 35
but all I saw was nut'n." Alas, this one's still on my most wanted
list. This planetary shows a cool bow shock feature in photographs.
I'll either need to purchase an OIII or UHC filter or wait for the
"mother of all dark nights."