Constellation: And
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
Primary is large, yellow-orange.  Secondary is substantially smaller and quite
blue.  Under low power, I am just able to relove the pair.  Under high power,
separation, size and color differences are pronounced.  Watson (author of an
observing guide I own) says the blue star is actually a triple in itself. A
good resolution test for an 8" is to resolve the blue into two components of
equal magnitude.  I was unable to do so with my 10".  A bit of a breeze was
present which unsteadied the scope a little.  A very pretty multiple.  As nice
or nicer than Alberio.
--
Optional related URLs: