Constellation: Coma
Data: mag   size
Position: RA ~13h:  DEC ~+28degrees:
This dense galaxy cluster is very easy to find about 3 degrees west of beta
(43) Com.  It is roughly centered on ngc 4889.  I did not make a count of
the galaxies visible, but there were at least a dozen small, bright,
galaxies in the field of view at any given time as we scanned the area.
After spending the last few years concentrating mainly on face on Sc
galaxies and pns, this was an exciting change of pace.  If you haven't seen
this one take a look, it's one I will definitely visit again.
--
Optional related URLs: http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/twyford/637/drawings.htm