Constellation: Leo
Data: mag 12.9  size 1.9'
Position: RA 09:37  DEC +23:35
Very faint, I was only just able to see it, a comment in my personal
log says; "only just got it, I must clean the mirror!" however two
days later and a very clean mirror made little difference, this galaxy
has a Surface Brightness of 14.7 which goes a long way to explaining
the toughness of it, a quality it shares with many of the "Brighter
(above 13.7, see below)" NGC Galaxies in the "Front end" of Leo.
--
Incidentaly, my observations are following a set pattern, I have
produced charts of every constellation visible from here except Hydra