Constellation: Her
Data: mag 5.9  size
Position: RA :  DEC :
M92 turned out to be harder to locate then I thought.  It took me a while but I finally did find it.  It is another great Deep Sky object for a small scope like mine to find/see.  It isn't no hubble shot of it but it does look great!!  :-)

I found that it sits out by itself with a few 6-9mag stars nearby.

Someone send me a CCD image if this that you have taken :)

Mark
--
Optional related URLs: