Observation Poster: William L. Schart <wschart@hot.rr.com>

Observer: William L. Schart
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: 7/18/01 11:14 pm CDT
Location of site: Killeen, TX (Lat 31 07, Elev 600 ft)
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: 4 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: 7 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: Celestar 8" SCT, fork mount
Magnification: 80x, 120x, 203x
Filter(s): none
Object(s): STF 2459
Category: Multiple star.
Class:
Constellation: Lyr
Data: mag   size
Position: RA 19:07  DEC 25:59A fairly dim pair, both dimmer than mag 9, but still easily seen and split, even at low power. The brighter one appeared distinctly blue to me but theother was too faint to tell.
--
Optional related URLs: http://home.hot.rr.com/wschart/
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: