Constellation: AND
Data: mag 4.0  size
Position: RA :  DEC :
M31 was fairly easy to find once I figured which part of the sky to
look for it in.  I could not see it too well, but I could see it! :)
It appeared as a little wisp of cloud with no visible stars in it. I
was also unable to locate M32 or M110, which is located close to M31.
I don't know if my scope just isn't big enough, or there was too much
moonlight to see them.
--
Optional related URLs:
  http://www.tiac.net/users/lewkaren/netastrocatalog/enter-log.html