Constellation: Cnc
Data: mag 3.7  size
Position: RA :  DEC :
M44 was the last thing I could find due to our sun trying to peek. I
could not see it without aide. But with my 7 x 50 binoculars it popped
right out. Venus is sitting south a little and helped in locating this
dso. I also viewed it in my scope using a 25mm eyepiece but I think it
looked better in the binoculars. Clear Skies! Mark
--
Optional related URLs:
  http://www.tiac.net/users/lewkaren/netastrocatalog/enter-log.html