Constellation: Eri
Data: mag 5.98-6.07  size 9.3"
Position: RA 04:46  DEC -08:48
A pretty pair of mag 6 stars. I had some trouble determining the color. At times they appeared as yellow and blue and at times both seemed green. I suspect that in fact the southern component is yellow and the northern blue and the green was an illusion from the combination of the two. Measured at 9.9”, PA 318.7 (ave of 5 measures).
--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: