Constellation: Mon
Data: mag 4.7-5.2-6.7  size 7.3"-2.8"
Position: RA 06:29  DEC -07:02
The wider space 2 of this triple system was easily split at any power, with the close partners appearing as an elongation at low power. At mid power, this elongation was even more pronounced, perhaps even notched, and the split was acheived at high power. They all appeared blue to me. The wide pair I measured at 7”, PA 131.2 (ave. 5 meas.) The closer 2 I measured at 3”, but did not attempt the PA.
--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: