Constellation: Ophiuchus
Data: mag 6  size 55'
Position: RA 17:44  DEC 05:44
At 44x I could easily see that the cluster had ver few stars.  The cluster had around 20 or 30 bright stars in it.  I could easily have counted 20 or so dim stars in the cluster.  The cluster was rather bright(6 mag.).  The cluster is located a little more than a degree east of Beta Ophiuchus.
--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: