Constellation: Vir
Data: mag   size
Position: RA 12:40  DEC -11:37
Even at low power I can see something of the sombrero shape of this and at high power it was quite definate.  ALthough it appears much smaller than in pictures, I can see the shape and the dust lane.
--
Optional related URLs: http://www.carbonar.es/s33/33.htm
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: