Constellation: Tri
Data: mag 5.7  size 73'x45'
Position: RA 1h33.9m  DEC +30d39m
Here from Visnjan observatory, last night was the best
in the last 10 days, while my visit here. While
observing activity of the Perseids, I took a look at
M33. It was readily visible, like a round, faint,
small, fuzzy galaxy, definitely non-stellar. I haven-t
seen it for a quite long time before. Great view!
--
Optional related URLs:
http://www.geocities.com/natkobajic