Constellation: AQR
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
I never tried to view the Helix from my suburban location, so I decided to give
it a try.  It was easily found with the OIII filter in between a pattern of 5
stars. The helix stood out well, and I was able to note a darker central region
but was not able to note much detail in the ring structure.  Without the filter
the object was not observable.
--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: