Constellation: Cyg
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
I wanted to note the visual effect of observing the Blinking Nebula under a
bright moonlit night. The nebula was found using 59x and I imediately jumped
to 157x. The central star was easily noted at and did not blink off with
averted vision as it usually does. The star outshined the nebula at all
magnifications. I tried to view at 314x, but seeing was too poor to support
that much power. Also, it didnt show its pretty blue color at all tonight.It
was more grey than it was blue. No filters were used.
--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: