Constellation: Com
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
Wow, another A+!!
Another great galaxy at the eyepiece! Bright galaxy with an outer halo extended
north and south. The dark lane was visible at with direct vision just to the right of the core and seemed to curve around it.  It kinda looked like a swollen
comma. I was able to detect outer halo outside the dark lane as well.  A
beautiful sight!!  It was bright enough that when I panned to it, I immediately
recognized it as the Black Eye galaxy at 70x, and increasing magnification to
140x brought out more detail.
--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: