Constellation: Sco
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
At 205x, this small dim glob was fully resolved except for the very center
 of the core. One bright star noted within the FOV at 205x just SW of
the cluster. This is obviously one of the further GC from our vantage point.
I was happy to just resolve the outer halo. I could see some stars in the core
but it was far from resolved. I was suprised how small this cluster was at
 210x .  My book lists it at 30,000 light years compared to 7,000 for M4 which
is one of the bright beautiful clusters in the same general area. That says
a lot.
--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: