Constellation: AUR
Data: mag 6.0  size 12´
Position: RA 5h:36m  DEC 34º:08´
With 32X I can observe a cluster not very great, with a condensation in its
center formed by blue stars in its majority. From there two star alignments
are observed towards the souht and the east, that give an appearance of a crab.
In the center a double star system is seen clearly. This one is STF 737 wiht
mag 9.60-9.90, and separation of 10.7´´ and AP= 305º. This cluster is in my opinion, the lees spectacular of Auriga.

--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: