Constellation: Sco
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
I have yet to split Antares!! I thought I had something but couldn't tell at 255x a little dot now and agian. I have a little bit of dust on my primary and at 255x I get little arcs around the airy disc out to about 3" on really bright stars. M4 looked agreat at 29x and was very mottled at 79x, many stars resolved all across ellipse at 129x with averted vision. 255x was very dark and started to look like a very very tight open cluster with a bit of background haze.
--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: