Constellation: Ori
Data: mag 1.88  size
Position: RA 5:40  DEC 1:56
I am glad I came out tonight!! Last night spent the evening looking at some of
 the
multiples from the 33 web site. Not a really good night rough atmosphere and I
 had a lot of dirt on my secondary which I took the time to clean
tonight...wow what a difference. Split the C component at x29 color not

 apparent. "A" component shone brilliant white with no elongation. At x80

"A" was elongated. At x120 with barlow and homemade plosel "A" "B" just split.

At x252 with a UO ortho seeing was very steady, two beautiful airy disc with a
 mile of sky between them! no twinkling. "B" very strikly blue compared to "A"
 diamond white. Two perfectly round little balls traveling across my feild of
view at x252 I am officially addicted to binary systems.

--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: