Constellation: CVn
Data: mag 8.4; size 11x7
Position: 132953.3 +471148
I didn't calculate my limiting magnitude but I'm sure it
was easily 6+, and the CSC light pollution map categorizes
the area as 3 on the Bortle Scale (at least mag 6.5).
--
I've always used Gary Seronik's hop to M51 (S&T May 20O2
Binocular Highlight) from eta UMa. Not necessary tonight!

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: