Constellation: UMa
Data: mag 7.9; size 29x27
Position: 140312.9 +542103
I didn't calculate my limiting magnitude but I'm sure it
was easily 6+, and the CSC light pollution map categorizes
the area as 3 on the Bortle Scale (at least mag 6.5).
--
Highlight of my night. I've seen this galaxy once from home,
at zenith with averted vision in my XT8. (And my neck still

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: