Constellation: Lyra
Data: mag 5.0  size 208" (separation)
Position: RA :  DEC :
I find this double star a naked eye "showpiece" of the sky. For me it
is very easy to split, even in these bad seeing conditions, I even see
a dark space between the two stars. MAybe it is becouse I have young
eyes, have anyone do a test over a lifetime to see if the splitting
power of the eyes varies that much, from about 3 min to 5 min?
--
Optional related URLs:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web forms at: