Constellation: Cepheus
Data: mag 16p7  size 70"
Position: RA 00:02  DEC +70:43
This is one of my most chalenging observations. Many times before
tried without success even under very good conditions.
--
This time under eceptionel transparent skies (fog in the valleys
blocked residual light pollution) and wildly structured Milky Way
field found with Uranometria an fixed exact position with DSS print.
--
- 24 mm WF (108x) + OIII: nothing
- 15 mm Panoptic (168x) + OIII: nothing