(IAAC) Obj: GC1 (Mayall II in M31) - Inst: 8" Homemade Dobson reflector, f/6

[Editor's note: Natko originally posted this to our "chat" address,
 'netastrocatalog-announce'. I'm reposting it instead to our "logs"
 address 'netastrocatalog', so that it becomes part of our archive
 of individual observing logs.  -Lew]

Observation Poster: Natko Bajic <natkobajic@yahoo.com>

Observer: Natko Bajic
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: July, 17th/18th, 2004.
Location of site: Konjevrate, near Sibenik, Croatia (Lat 44, Elev 225m)
Site classification: Rural
Sky darkness: 6.6 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: 9.5 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 8" Homemade Dobson reflector, f/6
Magnification: 240x
Filter(s): None
Object(s): GC 1 (Mayall II)
Category: Extragalactic glob.