Constellation: CVn
Data: mag 8.2  size 14.0'x12.0'
Position: RA 12h 51m  DEC +41° 06'
Found easily at 40x, very bright and not so small as I excpected. View
at 100x is beautiful, galaxy has got relatively small, but very bright
core, around which is bright halo extended. While at 40x, becuase of
its high surface brightness looked more like an elongated globular
cluster, at 100x it was obviuos that it is a galaxy. I have not seen
any spiral structures. Sketch is available on the URL mentioned below.
--
Optional related URLs: http://natkobajic.netfirms.com