Constellation: Vir
Data: mag 9.2  size 6.0'x3.8'
Position: RA 12h 49m  DEC -05o 49'
A galaxy above M 104 in Virgo. I found it unintentionally while
looking at the sky in this part of that constellation. At 40x, it
looks like a small smudge of light. At 100x I have noted its core, and
not very bright halo extended in the NE-SW direction. Looked fainter
than 9.2. Sketch will be available on the URL mentioned below soon.
--
Optional related URLs: http://natkobajic.netfirms.com