(IAAC) Obj: Cr 367 - Inst: 4.5" Homemade Dobson reflector, f/8

Observer: Ante Perkovic
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: July 22nd 2004., 0:15h
Location of site: Kasjuni beach, Split, Croatia (Lat. 43.5 N, Elev. 0m)
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: 5.0 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: 5 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 4.5" Homemade Dobson reflector, f/8 ("babydob")
Magnification: 25x
Filter(s): None
Object(s): Cr 367
Category: Open cluster
Class:
Constellation: Sgr
Data: mag 6.4  size 37'
Position:
12 to 15 bright stars inside 35'. Density of dimmer stars is the same as
outside this grouping.

I'm not sure if this is the cluster at all, because Cr 367 is supposed
to be 30' to the S (acording to map).
This means that this group of  stars barely overlaps with the position
of the cluster on the map (around 1 degree E of M8). I believe my map is
wrong because this grouping really looks like typical Collinder cluster
(no dimm stars, just scattered group of bright stars).
All togehter, it's nothing worth starhopping to.