Constellation: Cas
Data: mag 6.5  size 21'
Position:
Quite a small "nebulosity" (haze of unresolved stars) with
3 to 4 barely visible stars.
I found it just by looking around.

Midway between Alpha Cas (Caph) and Gamma Cas, there are
2 bright stars stretching in the same direction as the
line connecting Alpha and Gamma Cas.
The cluster is N of the star that's closer to Caph.

P.S.
I watched this cluster a year later with the same instrument, but
under 5.7-mag skies. I wrote down exactly the same note for it.