Constellation: Gem
Data: mag 5.7  size 35'
Position:
It's just N of the stars Tejat and Propus in Gemini and forms
equilateral triangle with those 2 stars. At the position of the
cluster, I found an asterism of 4 stars of mag. 6 and 7 shaped
like a "Y" - and nothing else.

I thought this was the cluster, but later I found out that this
was just an unrelated group of stars. The cluster was supposed
to be just to the W of this "Y". I tried to see this cluster a
few times later, but never saw anything there.