Constellation: Vul
Data: mag 7.4  size 8'x6'
Position: RA 19h :59'  DEC +22:43'
I am almost scared of what I am seeing.... A huge planetary, very bright,
extremely rich in details. I can see a definite hole, and two brighter parts of
 the nebula are arranged symetrichally from the hole. The spaces between the
two arcs are filled with nebulosity and the whole nebula is yellow red. As many as 14 stars are visible through the nebula and even the central star is visible
pretty easy. Very impressive, new nebula in comparison with 9 cm.
--
Optional related URLs: