Constellation: Lyr
Data: mag 3.8  size
Position: RA 18:50  DEC 33:22
Sheliak is a multiple star with 4 members. With binos, I split only the two main components, the others are invisible due to great difference of magnitude. The primary is yellowish and the brightness of the secondary is too low for me to give a color. In this observation, I notice an amusing 3-D effect between the primary and the secondary.
--
Optional related URLs: