Constellation: And
Data: mag 9.9  size 13.1' x 2.8'
Position: RA 02:23  DEC 42:21
I failed in my attempt at to observe it in mid-August, but this observation does not leave place with any doubt. The galaxy is quite visible and stellar in apperance, because of its low dimension. It appears and disappears with the stability of the air. I am surprised of the brightness of NGC 891, which is very noticable with the binoculars.
--
Optional related URLs: