Constellation: PsA
Data: mag 4.4  size
Position: RA 22:33  DEC -32:19
In Piscis Austrinus, close to the geometrical center of the constellation. I am not able to find the companion of Beta PsA, in spite of my attempts. The difference in magnitude between the components is considerable and the constellation is just above the luminous dome of the city of Ayer's Cliff (in Canada). The transparency of the sky of this night is insufficient to enable me to carry out this observation.
--
Optional related URLs: