Constellation: Uma
Data: mag 9.9  size 3.4x3.3'
Position: RA 11:15  DEC 55:.0
This is near the last on my list of these famed objects, some reason has eluded
 me till now, Meade system went to location and not expecting to see it
(again?) suddenly popped into view! Has nice size, outer edges well defined,
 best seen w/avereted vision, ghostly appearance near transparent, no details,
 but amazed at how obvious it was this night. Eyes glued to the scope tried to
see more but ecstatic to at last capture this one. Stars near steady, very
clear. Should have used more powers but a very cold morning ! Skys better than
normal, near rural site but have scattered lights from school and apartments
nearby.

--
Optional related URLs: