Constellation: CMa
Data: mag   size
Position: RA 06:55  DEC -20:24
At ~4¼° S-W of Sirius. It's a half success since I am able to separate the secondary but not the tertiary, to close to the primary star. At the beginning of the observation, no companion appeared at my 9x63 binos but by keeping the eyes at the eyepieces, the secondary star finally appearing, at the position 7h, which corresponds to an angle of position of 147°. By moments, I have the feeling to observe the tertiary star but I have too many doubts of this observation for truly considering it. The primary star is of white colour and the secondary is too weak to determine its color.
--
Optional related URLs: