Constellation: Her
Data: mag 11.6  size 3'
Position: RA :  DEC :
I was fairly surprised at how easy this galaxy was to see.  I had never checked
the magnitude, but I assumed it was pretty faint.  As many times as I have stared
at M13, I always forget to look for it.  Anyway, tonight I looked and it was really
a breeze to see, and actually see that it was slightly mottled/textured rather
than just a smooth haze.  It is small but remarkably hard to miss if you know
where to look.  Not a very interesting galaxy, but i saw it.
--
Optional related URLs: