Constellation: And
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
Conditions some clouds and hazy but low power 17X view of M31 showed the large long cigar shape and M32 companion showed easily (has a small comet like round glow), 60X brought in M110, found with averted vision then could see its brighter center even looking straight at it, also appeared elongated, location of observation is not a really dark sky, my ETX90 failed on a good visual of M110 perhaps due to my viewing site as well as M110's lower surface brightness, but the 120MM Refractor at last confired it.
--
Optional related URLs: