Constellation: Her
Data: mag   size
Position: RA 17:47  DEC 27:43
In Hercules, third star of a line formed of the stars xi Her, lambda Her and delta Her. The light of the primary star exceeds too much the secondary to enable me to split the components individually. The primary star is yellow. Just at N of mu Her, an exceptional star chain, composed of forty stars, forming a question mark symbol. I wonder whether this star formation bears a name. The magnitude of these stars is ~ 8-9. Very spectacular!
--
Optional related URLs: