Constellation: AND
Data: mag 13.5  size 6
Position: RA 00:33  DEC 39:35
This is a faint object that in my 6" doesn't look like a cluster at all, more like a fuzzy star that will not focus. If M-31 weren’t nearby to "point" to G1, I probably wouldn't have seen it.
Couldn't notice any individual starts within the cluster.
You will need to use Adverted vision if your using a telescope with an aparture similar to mine.

--
Optional related URLs: