Constellation: centaurus
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
Bad weather didn't stop me from attempting to get a quick look at this great object. Even with a small scope this object delivers. For a cluster I give this object ten out of ten, and it was worth an observing report. It is spread out over quite a large area. Filled up my field of view. Extremely rich star field. Beautiful to look at. I guess also, that it does appear like coins twinkling at the bottom of a wishing well too.
--
Optional related URLs: